Tonight was the kids first swimming lesson. I stayed home and let Daddy "drop the bomb" on the kids on the way there. :) Daddy says they actually did really well. The kids are even talking positively about going again tomorrow night....shock! Hopefully, they will continue to do well. We really want the kids to enjoy and be safe in the water.
H was very pleased that they had "Little Mermaid" toys. She's not too sure about putting her entire head underwater, though.
J is very motivated and excited to "learn how to swim."
We'll see what the next two weeks of lessons will hold...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, so I don't know where my comment went. I left one yesterday, but it has disappeared. Sorry if you get it twice now. Anyway, I said that little fish Jacob is going to do great! And you'll have to let me know how Hannah does since she and Halle are so on the same page.
Post a Comment