Last night Hubby was snuggled up with the kids watching TV. Naturally, he promptly fell asleep. I wedged the kids out from under his arms and put them to bed. I decided to let Hubby sleep on the couch for awhile because he looked so comfortable and peaceful.
About 9:40 pm, the phone rang and Hubby literally "sprung up and off" the couch. He walked towards me and squinted his eyes at the clock. Then his eyes got big and he said, "Oh crap! I'm late for work!" He hurried off to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.
After I was done giggling at his expense, I gently tried to tell him it was still night and it was 9:40 PM, not AM. He didn't believe me at first. After some more convincing, he sighed a big sigh of relief and headed to bed.
I don't know why I found that so funny, but I did. I think it was the look of sheer terror on his face that he had overslept and the fact that he was so confused. Poor guy. He has sleep issues....
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That gave me a good chuckle. Don't you hate it when you don't know when or where you're at!!
I LOVE when Scott wakes up and is crazy. My favorite is when he tries to save the "little people" from harm. :)
Next time tell him his boss is waiting out front, and didn't he remember they were doing an important meeting????
OH, and tell him his boss is crazy and a big mouth! :) hee hee
Post a Comment