Monday, July 14, 2008
Name Card
A few weeks ago, the kids attend a community art class. The teacher asked them each to write their name on a card on their table, so he could learn their names. Here is what my son wrote on his name card....
In case you cannot read a first grader's handwriting, it says "I am Jacob but I can wresle yuo down in 1 seckint". Classic...... I am so proud. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh FUR! That is definitely LAUGH OUT LOUD funny! You've got save that one.
HILARIOUS!!! Where on earth has he heard that? SO funny! I'm glad you blogged that one.
OH MY WORD!!!!! He is killing me with his randoms comments!!!!
Well, isn't he just darling!!!! I'm sure the teacher gave him an A+ Yep, you must be SO PROUD!!!!!
Auntie Di
(the anonymous blogger because I keep forgetting my password/user name, so I've given up)
that's hilarious!
sweet
Post a Comment