Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July 2008!

We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house with our cousins, J & P! Everyone wave your flag!



I want to pick up that green water hose, but I need somewhere to put my flag....
Oh! I've got a great idea!


Let's cross the bridge over the creek! Steady now!


My sweet girl...patiently waiting for the parade to begin!


Here come the horses!


Let's peek through bushes and as people from the parade come by, we'll squirt them with a water hose! :)

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Too fun! Love the flag in the shorts and that the "big boys" are in on the water fight. What a great thing to teach your kids :-)

Deanna said...

great pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the flag holder. Also love the lollipop in Hannah's mouth. She seems to be enjoying it.

A.D. (aka, Auntie Di)