Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll....

Here's a photo of my boys relaxing on the front porch....


Our sweet family...


This is the view from the front porch. Seriously isolated....


Jason slaving over a hot stove to make us pancakes...


Sweet Carrie, cleaning up Jason's mess! :)


H and baby (Carrie's nephew) just chillin together...


My man and sweetie pie.... (Carrie's daughter) She's not so sure about the hat!


Homemade hot tub... Behind that little fence is a wood stove submerged under water which acts as the heating element. Jason is using an oar to "stir" the water for temperature consistency. What? You've never seen one of these before? It's the latest trend...


Now its time to use the trusty orange baseball cap as a net to remove any wood ashes that have escaped and blown in the water....


The boys


Little J, Jason and me on the upstairs porch


As we are sitting on the front porch, a horse or two wander over to meet the new folk...

6 comments:

Elena said...

Okay, I don't know why I've never seen pictures of this place before. I've heard about it forever. Looks like so much fun. And Jason and Carrie are cute as ever. Their baby sure has grown!

Tarah said...

It really is remote! Oh my. :) Looks like things went smoothly. Were the horses free roaming????

Jennifer Jamison said...

Tarah - They own 6 horses and they all roam free. It is the coolest!

Elena said...

I don't know how in the world you caught that "test" on my blog. I seriously had it up for 30 seconds! Too funny.

Deanna said...

looks like a super fun vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like a spectacular place. Love the antler chandelier. Glad to see you all happy on vacation!

Auntie Di