I know I'm a little biased but, oh my word......is that an angelic face or what!!!!
Is he wearing a Lowes apron? SO funny! And what a cute froggy picture. I'll agree with his Grammie, that's pretty angelic. :)
with that apron, i'm thinking he might cook that froggy up for a tasty dinner ;)
Grammie - yes, of course, he IS angelic! :)Lenes - Yep! You guessed it --- an official Lowes kid apron. Both the kids got one when they went to a little kid building project session. Silly DeeDee - We don't eat frogs in Idaho! ;)
you guys must be busy. :) i miss reading your updates.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know I'm a little biased but, oh my word......is that an angelic face or what!!!!
Is he wearing a Lowes apron? SO funny! And what a cute froggy picture. I'll agree with his Grammie, that's pretty angelic. :)
with that apron, i'm thinking he might cook that froggy up for a tasty dinner ;)
Grammie - yes, of course, he IS angelic! :)
Lenes - Yep! You guessed it --- an official Lowes kid apron. Both the kids got one when they went to a little kid building project session.
Silly DeeDee - We don't eat frogs in Idaho! ;)
you guys must be busy. :) i miss reading your updates.
Post a Comment