Ah! We love each other!!
Peek-a-boo! We can see inside the car, too!
What a beautiful day! Oh, wait! I think I just saw a bald eagle!!
I wonder what kind of creature lives in this hole? Maybe I should stick my ski pole.....uh, I mean, walking stick, down there and find out.....
The manly man shooting at targets. Oh yea!
Daddy and his princess on a walk by the canyon....
3 comments:
Is that your truck? You guys do some fun things. I wish it would warm up here so we could get out and do something.
Yep, it's our "new" 1997 4Runner with 6 digits of miles on it! But, hey, it pulls our boat, and that's what matters! :)
Say hi to my brother if you see him by that canyon. I swear he lives there. I think that's right where I caught my stergeon. Looks like good times.
Post a Comment