Thursday, April 10, 2008

10th Wedding Anniversary

What did you get each other for your 10th anniversary? A second honeymoon? A precious metal? Diamonds?

We got a Wii! (yes, of course, off Craigs List) :)

It was great fun until Hubby took a test to determine his "Wii fitness age" and it reported back that he was 41 years old! (hee-hee)

I'm too scared to take the test, and even if I do, I refuse to disclose my age!





8 comments:

Lee Ann said...

"Wii" to go! That's so something we would do. And congrats on the 10 years.

And about the blogging.....so you have ONE stinkin' week on me. How many weeks did I have to look at Ryan and Jacob in their camo? Many!

Jennifer Jamison said...

Okay, that comment made me laugh! Okay, fine, you win. But now I'm in my groove, so you shouldn't have to look at the same photo for weeks ever again! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to play.....I want to play!!

Jennifer Jamison said...

Hey mom, we should test your "Wii fitness age" before and after surgery! :)

Elena said...

I am sure if I tested I would be 87 or something. Wii's are so much fun. Happy Anniversary to you. (But am I crazy? I thought it wasn't until the 17th or something like that.)

Jennifer Jamison said...

Okay, okay, Elena! So, we got our gift a little early --- you caught me! :) The true date is the 18th...

Elena said...

Atleast I'm only 87 in wii age and my mental capacity is still with me. (Well some what anyway.)

Deanna said...

awesome. i'm excited you got a wii... when i come visit we can play :) have you tried tennis yet?

well.. happy 10th anniversary. miss you guys.