hey I have slippers almost just like that. Who's calling them "old lady slippers?" What does a young ladies's slippers look like? My BIL did get me leopard print ones though. Hmmm....
Sorry about the injury. Everytime I run into something, I always say to Steve - remind me what I did when this starts hurting and turns color. I can't remember those things.
4 comments:
I just laughed out loud at this! I love that you can't remember and the old lady slippers just make the whole thing complete!
hey I have slippers almost just like that. Who's calling them "old lady slippers?" What does a young ladies's slippers look like? My BIL did get me leopard print ones though. Hmmm....
Sorry about the injury. Everytime I run into something, I always say to Steve - remind me what I did when this starts hurting and turns color. I can't remember those things.
Yeah Elena.....what's with the "old lady" slippers comment? Uh....they look just like mine. I think I just might be offended???
Yea ELENA!!!! They are NOT old lady slippers! How rude..... ;)
Post a Comment