Mama is doing okay. We met with surgeon today and scheduled surgery for next week. Hopefully, she'll remain pain-free until then.
The surgeon was kind enough to mention that this problem tends to run in families......then he looked directly at me and smiled. Nice..... I asked him if he would be willing to accept a coupon for "Buy one surgery, get the second one half off" and he smiled and said he would consider it..... :)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, I think your deal sounded grand! LOL! Yucky, I hope she stays pain free too, and I hope you don't get any. No fun.
I'm so sorry! Poor mama. You crack me up that you would ask that.
My sweet daughter forgot to mention that I told the surgeon to feel free to suck out any fat in my bod that gets in his way!!! Thanks to all for your prayers. My kids are taking good care of me and I am VERY blessed to have them!!!
Uh.....that last comment was from me. You can see that I'm not exactly technologically proficient at all this "blog-type" stuff. :)
It's okay Mama. I'm proud of you for finally learning how to comment on my blog!.....even if it is anonymously... :)
Hey, do you think I could get in on the buy-one-get-one-1/2-off fat sucking deal? I'd lay on the table next to you! :)
I'm sorry Elena but I think I have more than enough fat to keep him busy all morning! :)
Post a Comment