Monday, April 7, 2008

My Poor Mama.....

Had to go to the ER at 4:00 am this morning because of gallstones.... :( I'm taking her to consult the surgeon tomorrow. What a bummer.... Please pray for wisdom and skill for this surgeon and a pain-free night for my mama...

4 comments:

Elena said...

Oh not fun. I remember when my grandpa got his gall stones out, he brought them home in a little jar for show-and-tell. We LOVED looking at them. So gross. Good luck to your mommy.

Anonymous said...

Elena, I remember when my grandma brought her gallstones home in a jar too and I fully intend to do the same. Do you know how happy Ryan will be if I do that???

Jennifer Jamison said...

Ryan will be oh-so-pleased if you bring your stones home. He will label them and place them with his award-winning kidney stone collection. Then he will examine them for days with a lighted microscope! :)

Elena said...

All I know is I want to see the jar pictured on the blog. LOL!