Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Please Don't Grow So Fast!

This morning was "Picture Day" at school. J surprisingly was willing to put on a nice shirt and his pants actually matched today....a big success! :)

H insisted on choosing her own outfit (as always) and let's just say that it is not what I would have chosen! :) But the hardest part for me was watching her "do her own hair." I begged her to let me help, but to no avail. She is an independent little girl and takes pride in being able to do things all by herself. I finally gave in and let her do her own hair, but as I was walking out, I muttered, "H, please stop growing up so fast...." She heard me and instantly replied, "Mom! I'm not doing it! Jesus is!" Enough said.... :)

3 comments:

Elena said...

Oh I can't WAIT to see these! At least she tries to do her own hair. Alyssa can't even brush her hair out by herself. Halle tires a little harder, but still lets me do it. I'm afraid Kate will be a little more like Miss Hannah.

Lee Ann said...

Anna doesn't want me to do her hair either. Only occasionally if she wants a pony tail. It's.....interesting.

That's just the cutest what she said.

Tarah said...

:) OH, you are Fur!
I found you!!! LOVE YOU TOO!