Nothing fun to blog this week. It's been a kind of boring, bummer week. I think the whole family has caught a touch of the "crud" that's going around town. My throat feels like its on fire, hubby's chronic cough has flared up, and the kids are complaining of congestion. :(
The gifts I bought online for my brother's wedding are on backorder and won't arrive until after the wedding. My new website for my business was supposed to be done weeks ago, but they are encountering some "technical difficulties" and cannot promise when it will be completed.
I missed a fun party with a girlfriend Wednesday night because I just wanted to go to bed. I had to cancel a visit with my dear friend from WA, who is in town, because I don't want to infect her with our Idaho germs. :(
And, to top it off, I'm on-call all weekend for 48 hours straight! Double-bummer!! :(
Whine, whine, whine..... Hope you all had a better week than me! :)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saved you a margarita!!! We missed you sweets.
When is life going to get more exciting over there? :) Are you all feeling better yet?
Post a Comment