ARe those whoppers or grapes on the snowman? I am hoping you didn't let a perfectly good whopper go to waste! :) Seriously, I can NOT believe the snow you guys are getting. It's crazy nut!!!
I love Hannah's rosey cheeks in the middle picture. I too am concerned that you might be wasting Whoppers. I sure hope those are cranberries. A Whopper is a terrible thing to waste.
4 comments:
Way too cute!!!
ARe those whoppers or grapes on the snowman? I am hoping you didn't let a perfectly good whopper go to waste! :) Seriously, I can NOT believe the snow you guys are getting. It's crazy nut!!!
I love Hannah's rosey cheeks in the middle picture. I too am concerned that you might be wasting Whoppers. I sure hope those are cranberries. A Whopper is a terrible thing to waste.
Okay, everyone stop freaking out! I know better than to waste Whoppers. Are you crazy?! They were purple GRAPES!! :)
Post a Comment