Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Molecules

One of Hubby's garage sale treasures was this little box of colored plastic pegs and balls, which if pegged together, could represent molecule formations. It must have been a game they used in a science class or something. Anyhow, J is fascinated with these little "molecules". He spends hours popping the little pieces together. He likes them better than his legos!

Inside this game box, they have examples of how to make different molecules, like oxygen, carbon, etc. Sometimes Daddy sits down with J and they try to make a complicated molecule. It's pretty funny.

This morning, Daddy had already left for work, when I hear J yell, "Yes! I did it!" He comes running into my room, carrying his molecule creation and announces, "Mom! I just made Ethylene all by myself!"

Now....how impressive is that?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always said he was a genius!

Tarah said...

:) cute cute cute! Love when they get so creative and learn too!
T

Anonymous said...

Allright lady...aside from the funniest blog lady, you are my other HUGE laugh during the week, so hope to it would ya?!! Get blogging! :)

p.s. hope the cha-cha-cha's have left the house