For all you people who have been nagging me to post again.... This one's for you! :)
I just finished paying bills in my room and I walked out into the kitchen. The kids were on the floor in the kitchen, making comments like, "Oh, you're so cute!" and "Come here little one!"
I asked them what they were doing and they said, "Oh, we're just playing with the little ants!" WHAT??!!!
Yep, sure enough, ants all over my kitchen floor! The worst part is that I cannot seem to find where they are coming from. So now I'm going to have to tear apart the kitchen and clean everything. Just what I wanted to do today....
I looked over and J had an ant crawling up his arm. He said it was his pet and he named it "Sam." Then H said, "Well, I named my pet ant Lucky!"
So I'm off to clean the kitchen and destroy all ants.....with the exception, of course, of Sam and Lucky!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude...YUCK!!! We find the bait things work great. Black ant motel full of sweet food they take home to "big mama". They all eat together and DIE!!! After 2 days of ants trailing to the "special" food, they will be gone.
GOOD LUCK!
OH, the gym called. They asked us not to make such faces on the leggy machine. People are complaining! ( You think they would complain about the site of our legs spreading to the mirror. Seriously, bad place to put it!!)
OK seriously.....Tarah's comment made me laugh out loud! That was awesome.
Whew! Lucky sure is "lucky" and Sam is lucky that Lucky is his buddy. HA! That reminded me of when Alyssa used to sit on the front step and read to her pile of "pet" ants. That is, until they bit her and she came screamin' in the house yelling, "They need to say sorry!"
And ditto about Tarah's comment. Hilarious mental pic. LOL!
Post a Comment