Tuesday, January 15, 2008

H is a funny girl!

H is going through one of those phases where she says the funniest stuff ever!! Here's another example....

She is "Star of the Week" in her classroom this week. So she's made a poster "All About Me", gets to bring items for Show and Tell, and bring in a special snack for all her classmates. She has been looking forward to this special week since school started!!

So Monday morning, she wakes up and says....with a completely straight face.... "So Mama, since this is my first day of Star of the Week.....Do you think you and J should bow down to me this morning?"

I laughed so hard, I cried. Where does she come up with this stuff?

3 comments:

Elena said...

Doth mine eyes deceive me???? Are there really updates? HOORAY!!!!!


Hannah.......SOOOO funny!

Jennifer Jamison said...

Very funny, Lenes.... Now if I can just get my hubby to show me how to work my camera... If you're lucky, maybe your eyes will be deceived again tomorrow.... :)

Lee Ann said...

Hiphiphooray! We're so glad you're back. I almost didn't click on you today.....so glad I did.

She's hilarious! I love cute kid things. Sorry she has the crud. I think tonight will be our night to be up with the humidifier going. Everyone's gotta do it.