Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lovin that Old Spice Scent....

Both the kids have very sensitive skin. So they use hypoallergenic soaps, shampoos, laundry soap, etc. When they shower, they know that the "Aveeno Baby" soap is theirs to use. They have never asked or attempted to use anything else.... Until now....

My sweet boy had just taken a shower and I walked in to give him a towel. When I opened the bathroom door, I was almost knocked over by the overwhelming scent of this......


Me: "Uh, honey? Did you accidentally use Daddy's soap?"
J: "No.... I did it on purpose."
Me: "Why?"
J: "Because the bottle says I would get 3 times as clean and I wanted to smell handsome."
Me: (trying desperately not to laugh) "Oh okay..."

4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Jennifer! That is so "stinking" funny!

Jennie said...

He's growing up fast! Every Sunday Harrison likes to use Adam's cologne to wear to church.

grammie said...

Well, you never know when someone might smell you. A boy has to smell his best, you know!!

Elena said...

It's a good thing he wants to smell good. Most boys could care less. Including GROWN boys!