Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

Yea! Finally Spring weather!! Unfortunately not for long... Weather forecast says clouds and rain again this weekend.

The kids had just a half-day of school today to kick off spring break and we used the beautiful sunshine to get out and play. And FINALLY she was brave enough to ride without training wheels!! Hooray!!



3 comments:

Jennie said...

We had a great day today as well! Hope to come visit soon...we're planning away on our side...

Lee Ann said...

Oh my goodness! No coat? I can't wait.....but it looks like I'll have to!

Elena said...

Go H! I took Carter's off that day too. He was brave but didn't quite get it. We'll see, I might have to put them back on. And WHY can't the nice weather stay? But whatever....you get to go play in the sun no matter the ID weather. Can't wait to see pics of the trip.