Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello? Poison Control?

In school, the kids have been learning about poisons and the Idaho Poison Center. They had an assembly and were given sheets of Idaho Poison Center stickers with their 800 number.

So the kids came home and were VERY excited to "tag" everything that was a "poison" with their new Mr. Yuk stickers. So off they went.... It kept them busy for quite awhile. And yes, that's dish soap and a bottle of my hairspray....



But then, I looked at the stickers closer..... Uh, I don't think that's how you spell "Poison". Good grief...... Who was the proof-reader on this project? How many billions of sheets of stickers have they passed out for years? I hope they at least got the 800 number correct...!!

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

We have those SAME stickers! Except ours say Washington on poison is misspelled!

Jennie said...

You ought to send this into Jay Leno Headlines! LOL

Elena said...

THAT is hilarious!! How many people have never noticed that? So funny.