It was such a fun family vacation with lots of special memories. I'm already saving for our next trip. It really is the "happiest place on earth" and I can't wait to go back someday!
I LOVE that it takes 6 adults to wrangle 2 kids. Hilarious! (I'm sure the adults had just as much fun as the kiddos.) I especially love the mouse ears. Aren't those the cutest little hats? Cute pictures and that ray J caught is NUTS!! Who catches those?
4 comments:
Looks like you had a good time! We love Disneyland and I will be sad when our kids outgrow it...(although I never have)What was your favorite ride?
It was such a fun family vacation with lots of special memories. I'm already saving for our next trip. It really is the "happiest place on earth" and I can't wait to go back someday!
Oh MAN!!!! That looks like so much fun!
I LOVE that it takes 6 adults to wrangle 2 kids. Hilarious! (I'm sure the adults had just as much fun as the kiddos.) I especially love the mouse ears. Aren't those the cutest little hats? Cute pictures and that ray J caught is NUTS!! Who catches those?
Post a Comment