For Valentines Day, our church sponsored a Father-Daughter Ball. It was a little girl's dream....complete with ice sculptures, chocolate foundations, bubbles, and of course, lots of dancing!
Okay wait a minute....Did you go private and send me an invite to view? I SO don't remember accepting it, but that must be the deal. Cause when I'm logged in I can view your blog. Yes, I know, I am a crazy woman. Self admitted.
5 comments:
What a beautiful princess at the ball! I would have loved something like that when I was young - heck..I'd like a "date" with my kids' dad now!!
Oh my word, bubbles! Totally perfect!
Looks like a great time! Hannah, of course, is stunning in her gown...as always!!!!!!
Why is you blog private one day and not the next? What are you doing over there lady? :)
Okay wait a minute....Did you go private and send me an invite to view? I SO don't remember accepting it, but that must be the deal. Cause when I'm logged in I can view your blog. Yes, I know, I am a crazy woman. Self admitted.
Post a Comment