I love Yellowstone! Can't wait to take my kids there...in a couple of years.
Wow! Was that bear in Yellowstone? It's a rare treat to get to have one so close like that. How neat.
Okay nevermind, I blew it up big. I recognize Bear World. Tricky tricky! I was going to say, in all the years I've gone to Yellowstone, I've only seen a bear on the road like that once.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Yellowstone! Can't wait to take my kids there...in a couple of years.
Wow! Was that bear in Yellowstone? It's a rare treat to get to have one so close like that. How neat.
Okay nevermind, I blew it up big. I recognize Bear World. Tricky tricky! I was going to say, in all the years I've gone to Yellowstone, I've only seen a bear on the road like that once.
Post a Comment