Although he won't admit it, my husband takes the most gorgeous photos I've ever seen. It doesn't matter what type of camera is in his hand. He just has a natural gift for spotting the perfect photo opportunity and the results are amazing....
They are beautiful. Some people just have an eye for it. Steve does too, but I don't. Did you frame some? Do they have a canvas printer at his HP? It's pretty cool if they do!
3 comments:
They are beautiful. Some people just have an eye for it. Steve does too, but I don't. Did you frame some? Do they have a canvas printer at his HP? It's pretty cool if they do!
I've always said....Ryan should go into some kind of photography / videography job on the side. He does have a natural gift. Great job Ry-Ry!!!
Oh, I LOVE the rooster one. Is that one of your old Easter chicks?
Post a Comment