First, you begin the party by finding a cute little girl to showcase the two baby pumpkins for their "Before" photo.
Next, you ask the same cute little girl to pose with her very own baby pumpkin......while dressed in a chef apron and hat....
Then, you watch big brother paint his baby pumpkin...
Next, you create your own painting masterpiece ---
A rainbow of beautiful colors!
A rainbow of beautiful colors!
Finally, it's time to bring out the big pumpkins!
(Please note it is daddy - not mommy- wearing latex gloves for pumpkin carving).
(Please note it is daddy - not mommy- wearing latex gloves for pumpkin carving).
Hmm, I wonder what's inside....
Yes! My favorite! Pumpkin guts!
But you'll have to wait for the "After" photos until Halloween!!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun.
I MISS YOU!!!!!!
I have never thought to just chop the top straight off my pumpkin like that. Hmmm...Learn something new everyday.
How fun! Wow! I can't wait till Halloween so we can see the kids dressed up.....wait a minute. Today's November 3rd...did I miss it????
Love you all!
Auntie Di
Post a Comment