Monday, October 6, 2008

Political Funny

I know this isn't the photo update I promised, but this little ditty was way too comical to pass up...

We were in a doctors office today and J saw a magazine article and photo of the two presidential candidates. He asked about them and I gave him the short story about how we would soon vote for one of them and whoever gets the most votes, will become our next president.

J said, "Oh! Well, I'm gonna vote for that Barack Obama guy!" When asked why, J replied confidently, "Because he looks just like my friend Darrian, and he has brown skin, and I really like his hair!"

I'm sure if I asked H who she would vote for, she would base her vote strictly on their fashion style!

Yet another reason children shouldn't be able to vote!! :)

3 comments:

Elena said...

It's all about good hair! :)

Anonymous said...

You could have at least taken a picture of J holding up the magazine and posted that. Just one picture, not a lot of words, that's all I ask .... for now. I hope you've been to busy to post because you're busy enjoying life, not that there's really nothing of interest going on.
Love, Auntie Di xxxooo

Lee Ann said...

That is a great "funny"!