We spent the weekend with our best friends up in the remote hills of Idaho. They have a couple cabins up there.....about 5 hours from here. Long drive, but definitely worth the fellowship and the view. Life is so different up there. Horses roam free, wildlife is abundant, cabins are rustic yet beautiful. The only sounds you hear are from yourself or nature itself. No need for televisions, computers, etc. Electricity is a luxury, and powered by a generator, only when needed. Water comes directly from a mountain spring.
As usual for our family, there were high points and low points. And I have photos to document! I think I'll write two different posts......one with the best parts, and one with the not so good parts.... You'll see what I mean when you see the photos.... :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing them!
Oh dear....can't wait for these stories...:)
Post a Comment