My parents have the DVD game "Family Feud" and my kids love it.......especially J. He loves it so much that he has made up a "while we're in the car driving" version of the game.
He is always the announcer and asks the questions. I am always Team A and little sister is always Team B. Then J says (in his low man voice), "Okay teams, let's play the Feud!!"
Here was his first question during yesterday's game....
J - "Name a pacific sport..."
Me - "Uh, soccer?"
J - "Very good. Next question. Name a pacific ocean..."
Me - "Uh, Atlantic?" (now I'm giggling)
We went on and on with this game for 25 minutes until Team A said she had a migraine and needed to pull out of the game.... :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh he's so smart. It cracks me up that he loves this game so much. I can't wait to hear his "low voice" announcer impression!!
Did you "pacifically" get a migraine only to bow out? Loser! :) Aren't kids hilarious? Seriously, I am having terrible fears of not having "LITTLE" kiddos anymore.
When is school out??? We haven't seen you all in a lONG time!!! Have you disappeared???
Post a Comment