The next day J asked to "pet and play" with Lizzy and I told him he could do that out in the backyard. So he took his little habitat outside and played with the lizard. I'm sure the lizard loved it!
Then I hear J yell, "Mom! Help! I lost Lizzy in the grass and I can't find him! Hurry! Help me look in the grass!"
I ran outside, preparing to search the wide sea of green grass in hopes of finding Lizzy... And I found this...... Seriously, J had no clue where the lizard was!!!! :)
4 comments:
Oh man that is so funny! Good thing you came running to save the day....and with camera in hand.
Yea~ I said "Uh, J...Stay right there and don't move!" and ran for the camera! Perfect blog material! :)
HILAIROUS!!! So funny. I can't believe it didn't run away. Are you naming PK after our beloved college pet?
sad. i read the dead lizzard post first :(
Post a Comment