Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Updates

Hmmm, I think you are probably supposed to blog more than once a month, but I already told you that I'm a lazy blogger... :)

I've got some new photos that I'll try to post soon...

The kids are finally in school. It's wonderful! :) I have about 2.5 hours in the morning all to myself!! Unfortunately, I spend most (if not all) of it working on our Internet business. But we are trying really hard to get this business going and it takes a lot of time....

Today, I realized that J is growing up way too fast when he asked me if he could read a magazine on the toilet while he pooped. Nice.... He has also been playing PAL football and absolutely loves it! He practices with the team twice a week and has a game every Saturday morning. A little too time-consuming for me, but it's worth it to see the joy on his face when he plays....

H loves Kindergarten, but it struggling to make friends. The other girls in her class are from a different neighborhood and ride the same bus together, so she feels like an outsider. It's kind of scary to actually see "clicks" amongst five year old girls, but it happens. So we are still trying to find friends to play with at recess. Kind of sad to see her so lonely... :(

Big news from my brother.... He's engaged!! Yea!! He has chosen a sweet, lovely, caring, godly woman who I know he loves very much. I am very excited for them. They are planning on a wedding in March. J and H have been asked to be the ring-bearer and flowergirl, so I guess we better start practicing wedding etiquette! :)

That's all for now. I'll post photos later.... :)

No comments: