


I knew I shouldn't have pushed my snooze button this morning, but I did. And when I came out into the livingroom, this is what I found....
My sweet children had made themselves a "picnic breakfast" complete with the blanket and everything. I found their toy shopping carts nearby, so apparently they "went shopping" in the kitchen pantry and loaded their carts with the ingredients they'd need to make this the best picnic breakfast ever! :)
I'm assuming everyone will want their recipe, so here it is....
Ritz crackers (it's okay if they crumble into tiny pieces all over)
Big jar of peanut butter
Squeeze bottle of honey (the really sticky kind)
Cake decorating sprinkles (as many different bottles as you can find)
Goldfish crackers
Pretzels
Chocolate chip granola bars
Okay, now you just mash all of the ingredients together and eat up! It's okay if you get really sticky when making these delicious treats..... It's to be expected.... If you are not really sticky, then you probably aren't making it right.
While you are eating these sticky, messy treats, be sure to fling your hands around to get off all the extra sprinkles and crumbs. It's okay if these things fly all over the livingroom and get on the furniture and carpet. It's part of the experience....
If you need any further instructions or want to make sure you're doing it right, please contact J or H and they would be happy to walk you through the process....
5 comments:
LOL! So funny. At least they tried to keep it clean by putting the blankets down. And I am impressed at how nutrious it was, protien and everything. :)
That's so funny!....since I'm not the one cleaning it up. Sometimes I think those of you with kids close in age have all the fun :-) I don't think Anna would ever think that up on her own.
Did your kiddoes trick-or-treat this year? If so, where are the pictures? :)
Okay you know you have to post your purse now that you talked about it on Lee Ann's blog. I just HAVE to see the inside. Although I am picturing tiny little tupperware totes full of seperate baggies and everything neatly tucked away. (And an epi-pen.) :)
All right lady! Where are those promised updates? I am missing your life! :)
Post a Comment