Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We went to my parents house for Christmas and took full advantage of the fresh snow!

J lost his hat on this run!


Auntie and little H enjoying the slide...


My brother workin the snow trail...


We'll call it "accidental", but personally, I think the newlyweds (my brother and wife) fell off their tube on purpose, so they could roll down the hill together in each others arms... ;)


J.... before he lost his hat to the wind!


Go girl go!


H taking a break from the climb back up!


They love each other!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are my grandkids the absolute cutest or what!?!?!? I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

Elena said...

Fun! I'm a terrible mom; I can't even remember the last time I took my kids sledding.

Tarah said...

VERY fun. We went sledding but I was too nervous to take the camera. Wish I had now that I see you great pics.

Call me sometime!