Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We had lots of fun on Halloween evening! Grammie came, as usual, to celebrate the festivities. Kids and parents sprinkled the surrounding streets in every costume you can imagine. I think the winner was a dad down the street dressed in full John Travolta gear, with disco music blaring from his front porch, while he danced and handed out candy to the kids! Too funny....

Ryan and I took turns taking the kids through the neighborhood with Grammie and staying home to hand out candy, but it wasn't long before we ran out of candy! The doorbell rang non-stop. And each time we opened it, there would be at least 5-8 kids crowded on the porch with their bags open and ready!

I wish I had gotten more photos, but it was a busy night, and I kind of forgot about the camera after awhile!



Tinkerbell, Grammie and the Hulk anxiously waiting for the fun to begin!



The Hulk and a neighborhood ninja are best friends!



Tinkerbell and the Hulk approach a door for treats while a cardboard John McCain stands close by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Wow, what big muscles Jacob has! And what a cute little Tinkerbell.

We had ZERO trick or treaters, as usual. Someday we'll come up and hand out candy at your house. We kind of miss that.

Love, Auntie Di
xxxooo